Up to £24.03 per hour + Umbrella
6 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Youth Offending Team based in Camborne. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £24.03 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Ability to manage risk to individuals, families, carers, groups, communities, self and colleagues
* Able to plan, carry out, review and evaluate social work practice with individuals, families, carers, groups and communities
* Able to prepare for, and work with individuals, families, carers, groups and communities to assess their needs and circumstances
* Able to support individuals to represent their need, views and circumstances
* Demonstrate professional competence in social work practice
* Manage and be accountable, with supervision and support, for your own social work practice within your organisation.
Specific Role Information
We require an experienced, qualified social worker to join our Youth Offending Team to cover a period of maternity leave.
The successful candidate should have a Diploma in Social Work, CQSW, CSS, Bachelors or Master's Degree in Social Work or other professional social work qualification for the purposes of registration with HCPC in the UK and a Higher Specialist Award or equivalent (or demonstrate the ability to achieve HSA).
The role is to cover a period of maternity leave so will possibly be until January 2020.
The office base will be Dolcoath in Camborne but as this is a countywide service, the worker will be expected to be mobile and cover other areas. They should be able to drive and have access to their own transport.
Working hours are 8:45am - 5:15pm Mon - Thurs and 8:45am - 4:45pm Fridays
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.