Up to £25.29 per hour + Umbrella
8 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Youth Offending Service Officer to work full time within the Youth Offending Service based in Lichfield. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Youth Offending Service Officer role is £25.29 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Youth Offending Service Officer
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Experience of working with young people with Youth Offending
* Knowledge and experience of Youth Justice and legislation
* Proven track record of using assessment and planning process in meeting the needs of Service Users and public protection
* Experience in courts, youth court, magistrates court and crown court.
The Youth Offending Service Officer vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.