Up to £35.00 per hour + Umbrella
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Youth Offending Service Area Manager to work full time within the Youth Offending Service based in Northampton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Youth Offending Service Area Manager role is £35.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Youth Offending Service Area Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Relevant experience
* Substantial experience in a discipline related to the youth justice field is required, alongside an in-depth knowledge of legislation to youth offending.
Specific Role Information
The Area Manager role is to oversee and manage multi-agency and multi-disciplinary operational teams within the YOS. As part of the senior management team the post holder has responsibility for developing and implementing the strategic aims of the service to ensure high performance and delivery against legislative requirements, Youth Justice Board targets and local and national performance indicators. The post holder ensures that cases held by operational teams are managed effectively and issues of public protection, safeguarding and the risk of reoffending are addressed.
Substantial experience in a discipline related to the youth justice field is required, alongside an in-depth knowledge of legislation related to youth offending.
The Youth Offending Service Area Manager vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.