Up to £28.00 per hour + Umbrella
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Youth Justice Social Worker to work full time within the Youth Offending Service based in Bedford. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Youth Justice Social Worker role is up to £28.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Youth Justice Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Qualified Social Worker with experience in Youth Justice
* Strong court experience
* Strong assessment skills
* Ability to work autonomously, Seeing support and supervision to enhance professional practice as appropriate
* Must be a car driver with access to own vehicle.
Specific Role Information
Bedford Borough Council are looking for a Youth Justice Social Worker to join their team in Borough Hall, Bedford.
£21.70ph PAYE (inc. pensions)
To work as part of a multi-agency Youth Offending Service to prevent offending by young people
To deliver a professional social work service to designated service users
To provide services as required by the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 and other relevant legislation.
To focus on the provision of bail supervision and remand services
To ensure that all work and services are delivered in accordance with National Standards for Youth Justice and local policies and procedures
Experience of working with children, young people and families in a relevant setting such as YOS, Family and/or Adolescent Support, Intake and Assessment, Parenting Team, including the ability to engage with service users who are challenging, complex and chaotic
The Youth Justice Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.