Up to £21.65 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed YOT Officer to work full time within the Youth Offending Team based in Wembley. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this YOT Officer role is £21.65 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the YOT Officer
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Able to work flexible hours
* Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines including adherence to national standards and service - set targets
* Able to work successfully as a member of a multi-Disciplinary team and to liaise with and develop good working relationships with colleagues in a variety of agencies
* Able to utilise it effectively, including e-Mail, client database and basic word processing
* Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively through: - (A) oral communications expresses information, thoughts and ideas fluently and concisely. (B) written communication writes in a clear and concise manner, with appropriate grammar, style and language for the reader. Can write reports that are clear, complete, focused and easily understood.
Specific Role Information
Candidates must hold a recognised qualification in Social Work or be a qualified Probation Officer or educated to degree level with substantial experience of working with vulnerable adolescents and hold or be willing to work towards a PCEP or YJEPC.
Able to write Pre-Sentence Report and AssetPlus Assessment.
* Significant, relevant experience of working with young people or related vulnerable groups and tangible experience of working professionally within a criminal justice setting.
* Able to demonstrate understanding of Criminal Justice legislation and other relevant legislation including that relating to children and young people
* Knowledge of the current legislation relating to the reduction of offending by young people
* Knowledge of the role of the YJB's Effective Practice Framework in reducing re-offending and experience of delivering interventions in keeping with this.
* Understanding of developing YOS services to meet the needs of young people, victims and the Community
* Familiar with, and experience of, the application of restorative justice principles
* Experience of undertaking assessments and writing reports including Pre-Sentence Reports.
The YOT Officer vacancy is managed by Martin Frost; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.