Up to £21.72 per hour + Umbrella
4 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Transitions Team based in Chester. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £21.72 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Working experience in the field of child care
* Planning and delivery of support or supporting carers
* Knowledge of information systems
* Good communication skills, written and verbal
* Planning and caseload management
* Time management
* Ability to work irregular and unsocial hours as required
* Ability to travel across Cheshire.
Specific Role Information
Experienced Social Worker required to join an established Transitions team working with young people from 16 to 25 with significant disabilities. The work involves Single assessments for children and families and Care act assessments for young adults. The team work with children across the range of Social work interventions from assessment, Child in need, Child protection, pre-proceedings and court work and Children in care. Care act assessments are completed with young people from 17 to establish their eligibility for adult social care.
The focus of the team is safeguarding and supporting young people to achieve their potential by providing an individual and person centred transition to adulthood.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.