Up to £38.00 per hour + Umbrella
4 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full time within the Safeguarding and Quality Assurance Team based in Luton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manager role is £38.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Substantial, in depth experience in a statutory social care field with a particular emphasis on Safeguarding and Child Protection, management of risk and permanence planning
* Demonstrable experience of complex decision making in statutory children's social care services
* Able to manage, motivate and develop a children's statutory social care quality assurance team effectively. Achieving high levels of performance from staff
* Must be a car driver with access to own vehicle.
Specific Role Information
Luton Council are looking for a Team Manager to join the Safeguarding and Quality Assurance team.
The team are based at the Town Hall, Luton.
To lead, manage and direct the Safeguarding and Quality Assurance Team, resources and budgets in order to monitor, review, and drive good practice standards and outcomes for children who are the subject of a child protection plan or who are 'looked after', in accordance with the statutory powers and duties of the Local Authority. To manage the audit programme to provide an overview of current practice and performance and work with the Principal Social Worker to enable a shared understanding and dissemination of 'what good looks like'. To support the LADO function and contribute to and support effective inter-agency working, including MAPPA, and the work of the Luton Safeguarding Children Board. To provide advice and guidance to social work staff on the application of thresholds, statutory requirements and quality standards, and to other professionals as required.
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.