£36.00 - £38.00 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full time within the Adult's Safeguarding and DoLS Team based in Luton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manager role is £36.00 - £38.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Previous Team Manager experience
* Substantial experience of working in a health, social care or police setting
* Demonstrate management experience working with complex high risk decision making in social care services
* Able to manage, motivate and develop a social services team effectively, achieving high levels of performance from staff, managing multiple priorities and working to competing deadlines
* Must be a car driver with access to own transport.
Specific Role Information
Luton Council are looking for a Safeguarding Adults & DoLS Team Manager to join their team based in Clemitson House in Luton.
Pay rate: £36-£38ph Ltd
* To manage and lead the Adult Safeguarding Triage, as part of the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) functions of the Adult Safeguarding service
* To manage the resources and budget allocated for both services and monitor, review and drive good practice standards and outcomes for adults at risk, in accordance with the Care Act 2014 and the Statutory Guidance.
* To contribute to and support effective inter-agency working practices, including the work of the Luton Safeguarding Adults Board (LSAB), ensuring decisions and policies are embedded in practice, providing advice and guidance to other professionals, as required.
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.