Up to £38.00 per hour + Umbrella
7 days ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full time within the Safeguarding Adults and DoLS Team based in Luton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manager role is £38.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Previous experience at Team Manager level
* Strong Adults Safeguarding experience
* Strong level of experience of dealing with complex/high risk decision making
* Excellent communication skills to share a clear vision of adult safeguarding, including ability to write and present complex reports and presentations in a cleat focused way to a variety of audiences
* Must be a car driver with access to own vehicle.
Specific Role Information
Luton Council are looking for a Team Manager for the Safeguarding Adults & DoLS Team based at Clemitson House, Luton.
Pay rate: £38ph Ltd
* To manage and lead the Adult Safeguarding Triage, as part of the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) functions of the Adult Safeguarding service
* To manage the resources and budget allocated for both services and monitor, review and drive good practice standards and outcomes for adults at risk, in accordance with the Care Act 2014 and the Statutory Guidance.
* To contribute to and support effective inter-agency working practices, including the work of the Luton Safeguarding Adults Board (LSAB), ensuring decisions and policies are embedded in practice, providing advice and guidance to other professionals, as required.
Develop, manage and sustain the full operational responsibilities for both the Safeguarding and DoLS team providing specialist advice and support to staff throughout the service and directorate for safeguarding and DoLS.
To maintain effective systems for prioritising, allocating and monitoring workloads, ensuring responses are in accordance with legislation, case law, policy and statutory guidance and through suitable systems of supervision, appraisal and workforce development.
To line manage directly the Specialist DoLS Practitioner and the Advanced Practitioners within MASH.
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.