£47541.00 - £51453.00 per annum
6 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full time within the MASH/ RAS & Triage Services based in London Borough of Hillingdon. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manager role is £47,541 - £51,453 per annum.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available for locum roles
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked for locum roles
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Previous Team Manager experience required
* Referral & Assessment experience ideal but would also benefit having MASH as well.
Specific Role Information
MASH/ RAS & Triage services interlink so if candidates have experience in these areas that would be useful.
To provide a high-performing social work service to children and families in accordance with departmental policies, procedures and statutory requirements.
- To promote the council's vision of 'Putting Our Residents First' as applied to own service area.
- To lead, motivate, nurture and manage a team of social work professionals, ensuring that the service provided is of a good quality, is effective and delivers positive outcomes.
- To use regular supervision and performance management tools to manage team performance and quality assurance, resources and budgets in collaboration with colleagues and key stakeholders.
- To be accountable for the practice and development of team members and ensure effective practice supervision and performance appraisals are conducted.
- To support, mentor and coach team members to enhance the quality of practice.
- To support and manage change as needed within the area of responsibility
- Model and promote the social work role, using critical reflective skills in management and supervision to enhance team practice.
- Effectively manage operational resources, including scheduling of employees and absence management.
- Ensure caseloads are allocated and managed within agreed departmental levels.
- Carry out audits of cases as part of the quality assurance framework.
- Contribute to the delivery of all department service and team performance plans.
- Ensure all agreed Safeguarding procedures are in place, including adherence to the Local Safeguarding Board's Safer Recruiting policy.
- Facilitate the effective communication of key council and departmental messages across the service.
- Promote and ensure team knowledge of the Professional Capabilities Framework.
- Monitor and implement the Standards for Employers of Social Workers within own area.
- To maintain and develop key relationships and networks with colleagues, partnership agencies and other stakeholders.
- To chair professional and multi-agency meetings as required.
- To represent the council at court and provide expert advice and support to social work employees as required.
- Maintain a safe working environment, meeting the obligations of the Health & Safety at Work Act and other key legislation. Maintain knowledge of the council's Health & Safety management system requirements and conducting risk assessments and maintaining records as required.
- Utilise key systems and tools including; Protocol, Oracle Financials, HR Self-Service, MyFirstCare absence management, H&S risk assessment and incident reporting
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Martin Frost; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.