£33.96 - £35.13 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work part time within the Out of Hours Service based in London Borough of Southwark. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manager role is £33.96 + £1.17 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Relevant experience
* Effective communicator
* PC literate
* Report writing.
Specific Role Information
This is a part time role as the Team Manager for the Out of Hours Service.
To co-ordinate and manage a team of out of hours senior practitioners, the Appropriate Adult Scheme Coordinator along with any other sessional staff who are providing the out of hours emergency duty social work service.
To hold responsibility for holistic assessments, care planning and service provision out of hours across all across all user groups, including Children and Families; Mental Health; Older Persons; Disabilities & Youth Offending.
3. To ensure that individuals and their families brought to the attention of the service are responded to appropriately within the context of current legislation and departmental policy and agreed practice guidelines.
To be part of the management team within the Department.
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.