Up to £35.00 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full time within the Fostering and Adoption Team based in Preston. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manager role is £35.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Relevant experience.
Specific Role Information
Fostering and Adoption Team Manager Required - Recruitment and Assessment / Children Awaiting Adoption Team.
£35 PH LTD
Based at County Hall, Preston
Grade 11 - Must have good experience of court and managing deadlines.
The Fostering and Adoption Service manages the short and long term care arrangements for children in Lancashire. The service recruits, trains and assesses a diverse range of prospective foster and adoption carers, carefully matching and placing children with approved carers who can meet their individual needs.
The Service also provides ongoing training and support to carers to develop their skills and to successfully maintain placements. The Service also arranges and supports contact arrangements, enables access to birth records, facilitates support groups and counselling.
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.