£38.00 - £40.00 per hour + Umbrella
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full time within the Children & Families Safeguarding Team based in Kattering. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manager role is £38.00 - £40.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Minimum of 5 years post-qualifying experience in children's social care, including statutory child care
* Ability to manage staff demonstrated through previous management experience, student supervision, mentoring and coaching
* Ability to manage the performance of individuals and the team
* Knowledge of child care legislation including statutory child care
* Highly developed communication skills, written and verbal
* Negotiating skills
* Ability to resolve conflict
* Interpersonal skills with are required for good people management
* Ability to organise personal and team workload
* Budget management skills.
Specific Role Information
The Team Manager will be based in Safeguarding Team in Kettering and will lead, manage and direct a Northamptonshire County Council social care team for children and young people, including statutory child protection and regulated adoption and fostering services to ensure that all children who are the responsibility of the relevant area team or centrally based service are safeguarded.
To improve outcomes for children and young people in receipt of these services who are looked after by the local authority, deemed to be children in need or in need of protection from significant harm (as defined by the 1989 Children Act) and therefore are amongst the most vulnerable in society.
To deliver the Northamptonshire County Council's statutory responsibilities to safeguard and promote the welfare of these children.
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.