Up to £32.00 per hour + Umbrella
4 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full time within the Assessment Team based in Cambridge. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manager role is £32.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* 2 years post qualified.
Specific Role Information
The Team Manager of the Assessment team will be responsible for managing all referrals sent through to the District from the Customer Service Centre and the MASH. They will need to make threshold decisions and where suitable, allocate to a SW for a single assessment. They will be Chairing Strategy Discussions and allocating all work onto SW's.
They will need to supervise SW's and have a good oversight of caseloads and throughput.
This will be a busy team and it will be crucial for the TM to feel confident in working in a fast but thorough way. The children will remain in this team for up to 8-10 weeks and then transfer or close.
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.