£35 - £35.75 per hour + OneTrue Rewards
6 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full time within the Children in Need Team based in Northwich and Winsford, Cheshire West and Chester Council. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manager role is advertised as £35.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
Specific Role Information
Experience social care team manager required for temporary cover of duty and assessment work in Children in Need team.
Candidates MUST be prepared to work in and around Northwich and Winsford and have own transport.
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now or call 01473 927071
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.