Up to £32.00 per hour
8 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full time within Children in Care Services based in Bodmin, Cornwall. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manager role is £32.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant level of statutory Children and Families service management experience
Specific Role Information
The successful candidate will:
To lead a team of social workers, and a youth workers providing a social work service to children in care in Cornwall.
To promote and evidence the meaningful participation of children, young people and parents/carers in the processes of key decision making and shaping service delivery.
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Samantha Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now or call 01473 927071
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.