Up to £35.00 per hour + Umbrella
about 1 month ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full time within the Children in Care Team based in Preston. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manager role is £35.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Must have previous Team Manager experience.
Specific Role Information
1 x Team Manager required for the Children in our Care Team based at Sunshine Children's Centre, Brant Road, Preston, PR1 5TU.
Pay rate for this role is £35 per hour LTD.
The Team Manager post in Lancashire will be responsible for managing a number of practice managers and social work teams within Lancashire, it is not a first line management post but a step up from this requiring an operational and more strategic approach. The team manager will lead on overseeing the work of the teams, analysing performance management information, and in ensuring effective systems and processes are in place to achieve the best outcomes for children.
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.