Up to £42.00 per annum + OneTrue Rewards
6 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full time within the Adult Complex Care Team based in LB of Brent. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manager role is £42 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
Specific Role Information
1. To have full operational and leadership responsibility and accountability for one of the following:
* Hospital Discharge
* Support Planning and Review
* Emergency Duty Team
2. To improve outcomes for adults who require statutory support and/or intervention by working in partnership with colleagues in Adult Care Services, the wider council, external support providers, police and voluntary and statutory agencies who provide services for vulnerable adults.
3. Manage a customer focussed service
4. To support Heads of Service in developing and implementing new and innovative services for adults who require statutory intervention/support.
5. To support Heads of Service in the development of policies and procedures for the service.
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Martin Frost; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.