Up to £32.00 per hour + Umbrella
about 2 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full time within the Adults Assessment & Support Planning Team based in Truro or St Austell. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manager role is £32.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Advice, consultation, mentoring, supervision and appraisal support to QSWs, trainees, students and other professionals
* Applied knowledge and understanding of needs of a diverse range of children to promote their full involvement in decisions
* High level of competence and confidence in providing verbally or written communications including high quality clear reports
* High level of specific and applied professional expertise in social work, legislation, guidance and best practice
* High quality standards in the assessment of need, risks, strengths, produce analysis and translate into a coherent plan
* Take part in QA and Performance Management Conferences, management meetings aimed at improving the quality of services to C&F.
Specific Role Information
1 post in Truro and the other in St Austell
Management responsibility for a team of Social Workers and Case Coordinators who provide assessment and support planning to older people, people with physical disabilities, people with learning disabilities and their carers.
Working within the Care Act and other related legislation and guidance.
- Risk assessment, triage and allocation of referrals
- Quality assurance and authorisation of support plans
- Oversight of safeguarding adult's enquiries (including self-neglect)
- Staff supervision and appraisal
- Performance management
- Working knowledge and commitment to strengths based working
- Responsible for a delegated budget
- Ability to work in partnership with others e.g. Health, Housing, Voluntary Sector
Please note that the team structure is currently a functional model, but will imminently be changing to a locality based team structure
- Professional qualification and registration (Social Work, Nurse or Occupational Therapy)
- Initially 3mths
- Full time (mon-fri)
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Lauren Bewick; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.