Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£32.34 - £33.32 per hour
4 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Specialist Practitioner to work full time within Children's Services based in Stoke-on-Trent. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Specialist Practitioner role is £32.34 (+£0.98) (Umbrella company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Specialist Practitioner role
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Demonstrate current knowledge of professional social work practices and theories relating to social work
* Extensive post qualification experience including that of a progressed social worker
* Knowledge of social care legislation and guidance and other legislation eg, Education and Housing relating to children's social care
Specific Role Information
Experience of completion of evidence within the Court arena including:
SWETS, Care Plans, Child and Family Assessments, Sibling Assessments, SGO Assessments.
The above experience is essential as this order is raised specifically for Social Workers who will have a primary role to complete discharge applications to the Court for children subject to Care Orders. These discharges will either be for children placed at home with parents, or discharge applications in favour of the making of another order (i.e SGO).
The Specialist Practitioner vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.