Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£32.34 - £33.32 per hour + Umbrella
6 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Specialist Practitioner to work full time within the Children's Assessment and Interventions Teams based in Stoke on Trent. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Specialist Practitioner role is £32.34 + £0.98 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Specialist Practitioner
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Extensive post qualification experience including that of a progressed social worker
* Knowledge of social care legislation and guidance and other legislation.
Specific Role Information
* To ensure that within all cases, but specifically complex situations all eligible children receive good quality, in-depth assessments, robust plans with SMART planning that is appropriate to meet their needs and achieve good outcomes for children.
* To support less experienced members of the team and students in learning and developing skills, knowledge and expertise, by providing advice, guidance and mentoring.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
* To carry out assessments and manage plans of intervention/support/care within government and departmental prescribed timescales and standards, as required by the Practice and/or Principal Manager.
* To provide a needs-led, professional social work service to children, young people and their families, complying with legislative requirements and in accordance with established best practice
* To maintain a personal awareness of legislation, national and regional developments and key drives that shape and influence contemporary social work practice.
* To ensure that service user records are maintained in accordance with Departmental procedures, and that information required for management purposes is recorded and inputted appropriately.
The Specialist Practitioner vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.