Up to £34.00 per hour + Umbrella
about 1 month ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Specialist DoLS Practitioner to work full time within the Safeguarding Team based in Luton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Specialist DoLS Practitioner role is £34.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Specialist DoLS Practitioner
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* DoLS Return experience
* Best Interest Assessor experience
* Team supervision and management experience
* In depth post qualification experience of working successfully with adults in complex and high risk situations, making autonomous decisions and authorising assessments, including Best Interest Assessments
* Negotiating and influencing others
* Building effective relationships with customers, staff, public and professionals
* Partnership and inter-agency working
* Chairing complex inter-agency meetings
* Car driver are preferred, however non-drivers can be considered.
Specific Role Information
Luton Borough Council are looking to recruit a Specialist DoLS Practitioner for the Safeguarding Team based in Clemitson House, Luton.
Key Skills/ Non-Negotiable
1) DoLS Return Experience
2) Best Interest Assessor Experience
3) Team Supervision & Management Experience
PAYE (inc. pensions): £28.48ph
To assist in the development, co-ordination and maintenance of all arrangements relating to Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS), to help ensure a high standard of service delivery that promotes the best interests of individuals in a proportionate way.
Fundamental to fulfilling the responsibilities of this post is the ability to respond positively and successfully to the ever changing pressures and nature of DoLS created through case law, providing professional support to staff, professionals, adults, carers and families across the Borough.
The Specialist DoLS Practitioner vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.