£0.00 - £21.72 per annum + Umbrella
6 months ago
6 - 9 Months
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within Adult Mental Health Team based in Dudley. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £21.72 (depending on experience) per hour and is a locum contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
Specific Role Information
We are seeking an experienced Mental Health Social Worker (AMHP status desirable but not essential) to provide 3 days work at the Community Recovery Service - North in the Dudley area. The post is a DMBC post seconded to work within Dudley & Walsall Mental Health Trust.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney, if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now or call 01473 927071.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.