Up to £28.00 per hour
8 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work part time within the Children's MASH service based in Accrington, Lancashire. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Experience within frontline children's services
Specific Role Information
1 Qualified Social Worker required for Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub.
Lancashire County Council is one of the largest Children's Services in England and as a consequence there are excellent career opportunities. Lancashire is committed to children and in ensuring that outcomes for these children are excellent.
The Children's MASH Team, based at Lancashire House, Accrington, is looking to recruit an agency grade 9, Qualified Social Worker to the team. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a multi-agency team, committed to providing a professional service to the Children and families of Lancashire and professionals who support the families.
For full details of the role please refer to the job description and role profile.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this
position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.