£0.00 - £28.00 per annum + Umbrella
13 days ago
6 - 9 Months
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within Children Looked After Team based in North Somerset. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28 (depending on experience) per hour and is a locum contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
Specific Role Information
Assess the needs of children and young people, and the capacity of parents/carers to meet their needs, including undertaking child protection investigations as appropriate. Determine whether the assessed needs of children/young people meet departmental thresholds, and make recommendations for action. Recommend whether parents or carers are able to meet the needs of children or young people. This may include natural parents, foster carers, adoptive carers, private foster carers. This may necessitate the presentation of reports to court in public law proceedings, the fostering or adoption panel, child protection case conferences or statutory looked after children's reviews.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Lauren Bewick, if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now or call 01473 927071.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.