£0.00 - £29.93 per annum + Umbrella
2 months ago
6 - 9 Months
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within Leaving Care Team based in Staffordshire. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £29.93 - £ (depending on experience) per hour and is a locum contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
Specific Role Information
This is an opportunity to join an experienced and supportive Throughcare Team based in Burton on Trent.
The teams work with older Looked After Children and young people who are leaving or who have left care. The age range of the children and young people who receive a service is 13-25 years, or beyond 25 if care leavers wish to resume education/training.
Throughcare Teams provide the following services:
* Social Work Case Management of older Looked After Children
* Direct work with children and young people, their families and carers
* All aspects of Pathway Planning for young people who are preparing to leave care
* Advice, support and guidance to young people who have left care
* Financial support for young people who have left care
As a social worker you will undertake direct work with young people and have responsibility for your own caseload
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis, if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now or call 01473 927071.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.