Up to £28.00 per hour + OneTrue Reward Package
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Learning Disabilities based in Bedford. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
Specific Role Information
To carry a workload reflecting increasing complexity, risk, uncertainty and challenge in line with the capability of a Social Worker with a minimum of one year's post qualification experience in a social work role. Regular supervision will be in accordance with the departmental supervision policy.
To work within the values of the Department as expressed within the Care Act and 'Putting People First', promoting autonomy Independence, choice and wellbeing.
QSW with ALDT experience
Ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure. Ability to work alone and as part of a team, using own initiative and ability to be flexible.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.