Up to £28.00 per hour + Umbrella
6 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Hospital Discharge Planning Team based in Luton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 (Umbrella Company) per day and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Must have experience of working in a hospital
* Must have Adult Social Work experience
* Substantial post qualifying experience in social/health care field
* Experience of coaching/mentoring
* Experience of the customer interface environment and demonstrable commitment to customer satisfaction including knowledge of the different adult client groups
* Self-motivating and managing, high achiever, dynamic and innovative, able to work as part of a team and meet strict deadlines and targets
* Able to promote the benefits of working together as one multi-disciplinary team and one department to minimise duplication and make best use of scarce resources
* Able to work with complex and challenging cases.
Specific Role Information
Luton Council are seeking an experienced Social workers to join their Hospital Discharge Planning Team.
Candidates must have previous hospital experience.
Pay rate: £28ph Ltd
Key areas of experience required:
* Discharge processes
* Attend board rounds
* Assessing Care/Reablement packages/24 hr emergency placements
* DST/Continuing healthcare knowledge useful
* Care Act
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.