£35.00 - £35.45 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker Higher Grade to work full time within the Hospital Team based in Portsmouth. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker Higher Grade role is £35.00 + £0.45 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of Social Worker Higher Grade
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Relevant experience.
Specific Role Information
Must have acute hospital experience.
* You will assess the needs of vulnerable adults and their carer's, and identifying creative and personalised ways to provide support.
* You will be working with people who have the most complex and complicated needs in one of a number of client groups: Older People, Adults with Physical and sensory Disabilities, Adults with Learning Disabilities.
* You will be working in one of a number of settings: Community Team for Older People and Adults with Physical or Sensory Disabilities or Hospital.
* You will be working independently and be responsible for managing your own caseload and maintaining case records within an environment offering a high level of supervision and support.
* The safeguarding of adults is an important and integral area of your work as will be the implementation of the safeguarding policy and procedures.
* You will be fully conversant with statutory legislation and guidance, and demonstrate that you implement this in your day to day practice. You will have completed post qualifying training, and have substantial experience as a practitioner.
* You will contribute to service development and project management.
The Social Worker Higher Grade vacancy is managed by Lauren Bewick; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.