Up to £28.00 per hour + Umbrella
11 days ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Fostering Team based in Bedford. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Conduct fostering assessments primarily
* Workers who are able to supervise foster carers
* Clear understanding of the National Minimum Standards and Fostering Regulations
* Involved in support groups
* Able to cover duty
* Can work as part of a team
* Good written skills for annual reviews
* Must be a car driver with access to own vehicle.
Specific Role Information
Bedford Borough are seeking a Social Worker to join their Fostering Team based at Borough Hall.
This is a full time position
The social worker is required with experience of fostering regulations and national minimum standards and the ability to write a variety of assessments including Form F, SGO and Connected Persons.
The successful candidate will need to have a strong understanding of Friends and Family model and be able to hit the ground running.
Candidates MUST have Fostering experience and a good understanding of the National Fostering Standards.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.