£28.00 - £28.97 per hour + Umbrella
about 1 month ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Fostering and Adoption Service based in Newbury. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 + £0.97 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Ability to write reports and keep documentation up to date
* Experience and evidence of identifying the needs of young people and establishing targeted programme to meet needs
* Have at least 3 years post qualified experience
* Knowledge of Child Protection, Looked after Children and associates Child in Need social work practice issues and Knowledge of methods of social work intervention
* Knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, guidance and policies
* Proven ability to work as part of a team.
Specific Role Information
Looking for experienced Social Workers ideally with a background in working in the field of fostering and adoption.
Initially looking for 3 month cover for the role of Supervising Social Worker.
We are to seeking to appoint a qualified social worker to join our successful team and contribute to the development and delivery of our family placement services. The key tasks are to recruit, train, assess, supervise and support foster carers in order to ensure placement stability and that the needs of looked after children are met. Combined with family finding for looked after children the role puts you at the heart of Children and Family Services and will involve working with professionals from a number of different backgrounds.
You will be part of a great team of workers who share a common vision that the West Berkshire Family Placement Team will be regarded as having one of the best family placement teams in the country, offering a range of high quality and innovative services that provide safe and stable placements for children and young people
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Lauren Bewick; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.