Up to £28.00 per hour + OneTrue Reward Package
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Children and Families Safeguarding Team based in Hertford, Hertfordshire. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Frontline experience within children's services
Specific Role Information
Hertfordshire County Council's Family Safeguarding Team West are looking for a Senior Social Workers to join their team.
The suitable candidate will need to have extensive Childrens experience with a keen interest to be a part of the "Family Safeguarding" way of working.
Working collaboratively with multi-agencies to deliver the best outcomes for children and their families.
The successful candidate will need to have a minimum of 3 years post qualified experience, ideally within frontline children's teams.
The Family Safeguarding Teams will provide training on motivational interviewing and any other aspects required for the role.
Regular supervision will be conducted, frequency will be case "risk" dependent. Caseloads are under 20 per QSW.
Parking is available on-site; free of charge.
Workers will be issued with iPads and they will have the ability to work from various "Touchdown" locations across the county.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now or call 01473 927071
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.