Up to £24.03 per hour + Umbrella
2 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social worker to work full time within the Family Assessment and Support Team based in Launceston. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £24.03 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Ability to manage risk to individuals, families, carers, groups, communities, self and colleagues
* Able to plan, carry out, review and evaluate social work practice with individuals, families, carers, groups and communities
* Able to prepare for, and work with individuals, families, carers, groups and communities to assess their needs and circumstances
* Able to support individuals to represent their needs, views and circumstances
* Manage and be accountable, with supervision and support, for your own social work practice within your organisation.
Specific Role Information
We require a qualified, experienced social worker to join our Family Assessment and Support Team in East Cornwall as soon as possible.
The successful candidate should have the ability to undertake Child in Need visits to children, assessing the capacity of parents to meet the needs of their children and to keep them safe.
They should be able to undertake s.47 enquiries and complete child protection investigations and reports. They should be able to undertake home visits and engage in direct work with children 0 - 18. They should be able to cover duty calls.
The successful candidate must be able to drive and have access to their own transport.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Lauren Bewick; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.