£28.00 - £28.48 per hour + Umbrella
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time with the Emergency Duty Team based in Ampthill. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 + £0.48 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Relevant experience
* Social worker children and adult care experience.
Specific Role Information
Ability to work out of hours, evening/night/weekend/BH hours over an 8 week rolling rota.
Ability to work under pressure, requires excellent IT skills and working across 6 different data bases for the 3 borough councils we support.
Ability to communicate effectively with members of the public and our partners. Experience of child/adult safeguard, risk assess and protection plan.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.