Kensington and Chelsea, London
£24.00 - £24.83 per hour + Umbrella
12 days ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Children's Safeguarding Team based in Chelsea. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £24.00 + £0.83 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Effective communicator
* PC literate
* Risk management.
Specific Role Information
Duties will include duty, CiN, CP, LAC etc.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Social Workers are expected to undertake responsibility for the following range of work:
* Child protection.
* Children being looked after by the Local Authority.
* Children with special needs, especially those with disabilities.
* Children and the courts.
* Work with children in need and their families.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* To manage a caseload determined by the Team Manager.
* To undertake work alone and with others on complex child related cases.
* To participate in a duty system, which might entail operating from another site.
* To participate in regular supervision.
* To participate in team meetings.
* To keep case recordings accurate and up to date in a factual and informative style.
* To ensure all financial transactions are fully written up and accounted for.
* To work in accordance with the Council's Equal Opportunities statement.
* To work in collaboration with staff in other statutory and voluntary agencies.
* To contribute to the development of the work of the Department (e.g. participation in working parties).
* To attend case conferences and represent the Department at formal meetings, courts, etc.
* To keep abreast of childcare legislation and departmental policies and procedures.
* To undertake other such relevant duties as required by the manager.
* The duties and responsibilities outlined in this job profile are indicative of the role, however they are not exhaustive and may be subject to change. In addition, you will be required to undertake other reasonable duties as directed by your manager,
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.