£28.00 - £28.97 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Children's Duty Team based in Newbury. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 + £0.97 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Ability to write appropriate reports and keep documentation up to date
* Experience and evidence of identifying the needs of young people and establishing targeted programme to meet needs
* Have at least 3 years post qualified experience
* Knowledge of Child Protection, Looked After Children and associated Child in Need social work practice issues and knowledge of methods of social work intervention
* Knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, guidance and policies
* Proven ability to work as part of a team.
Specific Role Information
Social worker in a child protection team to start as soon as possible.
This is a front door position in a busy duty team.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Lauren Bewick; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.