Up to £26.15 per day
11 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to work full time within the Community Immediately Care and Rehab MDT based in Portsmouth City Council. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is up to £26.15ph (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Previous experience within Adult Community services
Specific Role Information
Additional Social Worker required for community intermediate care and rehab MDT team.
Mon-Fri 8am-4pm required, however there are opportunities for flexibility with evening and weekend working.
The Social Worker role vacancy is managed by Samantha Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.