Up to £24.03 per hour
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within Community Hospital Teams based in Cornwall. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for these roles are Social Worker is 24.03 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Statutory Adult Service experience
Specific Role Information
Social Worker (West Cornwall Community Hospital) 37 hours
Penzance West Cornwall Community Hospital Team
Full time SW based at WCH community hospital team
Social Workers have a critical role in delivering effective front line services that safeguard and promote improved outcomes for adults. If you are innovative, positive, dedicated and not afraid of change or challenge.
You will be an experienced social worker/practitioner with substantial experience and expertise in statutory social work
Your experience will enable you to evidence how you have applied your learning to your practice; and you will have a proven track record of excellent practice that improves outcomes.
You must be qualified with a social work degree, social work qualification (Dip.SW, CCSW, CSS) or equivalent, and will need to be HCPC registered
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Samantha Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now or call 01473 927071
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.