Isle of Wight, England
£30.00 - £35.00 per hour + Umbrella
2 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Children's Assessment and Safeguarding Teams based in Isle of Wight. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £30.00 - £35.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant experience in children's social work including Looked After Children and Child Protection
* Substantial experience of direct work with children and their families
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
* Concise and clear report writing
* Must meet fluency duty
* Complete records clearly and concisely to required standards
* Fully computer literate.
Specific Role Information
Our CAST (children's assessment and safeguarding teams) combined our R&R and CIN functions with each of the four teams spending one week in four on duty. We are looking for experienced social workers to cover two vacancies whilst we recruit.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Lauren Bewick; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.