£27.50 - £36.00 per hour + Umbrella
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the South Disability Team based in Abingdon. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £27.50 - £36.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Must have at least 3 years post qualified experience
* Knowledge and understanding of working with disabled children and their families
* Excellent report writing and recording skills
* Ability to be a team member and work with multiagency groups.
Specific Role Information
The post requires a qualified Social Worker registered with HCPC.
The area covered by the South Disability Team is from Thame in the North, Henley in the East and Faringdon/ Swindon border in the West.
The role will be working with children with disabilities and their families, managing CIN, CP and LAC cases.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now or phone us on 01473 927071.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.