£28.00 - £32.00 per hour
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within Child and Families services based in Derbyshire Council. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28ph - £32ph Umbrella Company per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
· Free DBS and compliance service
· Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
· Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
· Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
· "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
· "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
· Degree or equivalent in social work
· Current HCPC registration
· Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
Specific Role Information
Role is within Children and families team in the Erewash area of Derbyshire. Team combine duty, short, medium and some long term work in the same role.
Children and Families experience (3 years)
Duty & Assessment background.
Must have experience in Court work and care proceedings (from start to finish), private law etc.
We are not looking for those with Looked After, Fostering or Disabled Children experience as their last or current role.
Last role really needs to be children and families area.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.