£0.00 - £32.00 per annum + Umbrella
13 days ago
6 - 9 Months
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work part time time within Child Protection Team based in Cardiff. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £32 (depending on experience) per hour and is a locum contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
Specific Role Information
Pre birth team is seeking an enthuasist social worker on a part time basis of 3-4 days per week(flexible). The team works with expectant mothers and families to ensure timely pre birth assessments. Referrals are accepted into the team from 12 weeks gestation. Work undertaken will include but is not limited to pre brith risk assessment, birth plans (hospital discharge planning), wellbeing assessments, section 47's. Some Court work will be required. Experience in risk assessment and planning.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Lauren Bewick, if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now or call 01473 927071.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.