Up to £30.00 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker Care Manager to work full time within the Transitions Team based in London Borough of Hillingdon. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker Care Manager role is £30.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker Care Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Transition experience from Children to Adult social services
* Learning disabilities experience is desired.
Specific Role Information
1) Transition Experience from Children to Adult Social Services - NON-NEGOTIABLE
This is a role is within a busy Initial Assessment Team. Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth transition from Children to Adult Social Services, and to facilitate multi-disciplinary working with Children's and LD Health Team.
The substantive post holder is in the Transitions side of the Initial Assessment Team that deals with children and adults with a learning disability who are currently in formal education. Joint working with Children's Team is required to ensure a smooth transition from Children to Adult Social Services, and to facilitate multi-disciplinary working with Children's and LD Health Team.
The post holder will support in undertaking the statutory duties of assessment and support planning with clients, carers, Special Education Needs (SEN) Team and Children with Disability (CWD) Team, to ensure new referrals are completed within the 28 day performance time-scales. Post holder will also liaise with the SEN Team and CWD Team to undertake statutory annual reviews to ensure current care and education provisions still meet the assessed need. Post holder will facilitate applications to supported living (as required), and facilitate Community DoLS applications as needed. Work will also involve completing Continuing Healthcare assessments with the Clinical Commissioning Group. Role is full time- 36hrs/week
The Social Worker Care Manager vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.