Up to £28.00 per day
6 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work part time within the Children's Assessment and Intervention Team based in Wirral MBC. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
· Free DBS and compliance service
· Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
· Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
· Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
· "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
· "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
· Degree or equivalent in social work
· Current HCPC registration
· Experience within frontline children's services
Specific Role Information
We are looking for a number of Social Worker's who can work in our very busy Assessment & Intervention Teams, the successful candidate(s) should have the ability to carry a full caseload often with complex cases. Candidates should also have considerable court experience and be confident in their decision making. Rate of pay is up to £28.00 per hour LTD for the most suitable candidates. The post is based within our Cheshire Lines building which offers excellent facilities. Agile working is also available.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.