Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
Up to £34.89 per hour + Umbrella
19 days ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within Adult's Social Care based in Bradford. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £34.89 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Skilled in solution focused thinking and practice and the development of Adult Social Care as an outcomes oriented service system
* Experience of working within the legal framework for Adult Social Care
* Experience of working with adults at risk
* Ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with vulnerable adults
* Ability to write structured and concise reports
* Experience of decision making on complex/high risk cases within the Adult Social Care arena.
Specific Role Information
Post based at East Locality team.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.