£0.00 - £24.03 per annum + Umbrella
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within Adults Assessment Team based in Cornwall. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £24.03 (depending on experience0 per hour and is a locum contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
Specific Role Information
To work as a professionally qualified Social Worker within a Generic Care Management Team. To provide recommendations to the Care Manager on the basis of assessed need. To act as a Social Work Practitioner on an ongoing basis to clients. To implement Care Planning arrangements.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Lauren Bewick, if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now or call 01473 927071.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.