Up to £26.14 per hour + Umbrella
10 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Triage Team based in Dorset. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £26.14 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Effective and clear communicator
* People skills
* Risk management
* Experience of assessments.
Specific Role Information
Social Worker with experience within an Adult Safeguarding role within the Specialist Adult Safeguarding Team in Dorset County Council. This is primarily an office based role and will be based at County Hall Dorchester.
The Triage Team takes all referrals for adult safeguarding and gathers and shares information with other professionals. We also have a duty system within the team where providers and other professionals can contact the team for advice and guidance. Experience in using computer systems is essential as this role involves processing and assessment work.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.