£27.50 - £34.00 per day
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed and experienced Social Worker to work full time within Adults Social Care Review Team based in Oxfordshire. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £27.50 to £34.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant level of statutory adult service experience
Specific Role Information
Locum social worker to be part of a Countywide and Out of County Adult Social Care Review Team. We work with a diverse service user group who are in receipt different service provisions (ie. DP, Supported Living, Care Home, PoC).
Targeted approach to engage in completing current assessments of need against Care Act 2014 criteria, looking at how support is designed; taking a strengths based approach to practice utilising alternative resources and equipment.
SMART support planning required.
Scrutiny and checking of financial arrangements and contributions being made.
Expectation of a caseload of 20 at any given time with throughput of 2-3 re-assessments weekly.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now or call 01473 927071
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.