Up to £25.81 per hour + Umbrella
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the First Response Team within Adult Social Care based in London Borough of Merton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £25.81 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Effective communicator
* IT literate
Specific Role Information
We are looking for an experienced social worker for a very busy First Response Team within Adult Social Care. You must be able to handle a quick turnover of cases including safeguarding cases. You will be part of a supportive team and will be offered regular supervision but must be able to also work on your own initiative.
A large part of this post is to be on Duty, screening, signposting, giving advice and information and taking accurate referrals. You will also carry a caseload of short term, crisis cases and you must be able to keep very good records. Knowledge of MOSAIC is desirable.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.