Up to £31.15 per hour + Umbrella
2 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Adult Social Care Community Team based in Knowsley. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £31.15 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Ability to deal with sensitive issues
* Ability to manage a caseload
* Good verbal and written skills
* Ability to manage workload and work as part of a team.
Specific Role Information
A social worker is required for a busy Adult Social Care community team. Working with individuals across all disciplines. The team is fast paced and works with the longer term complexities of social work including drug and alcohol, older people, EMI, learning disability, transitions and some mental health. Court of protection work in terms of welfare issues, finance issues, COPDoL11 and Section 21a is necessary. Enhanced knowledge of care planning, personalisation and direct payments needed.
I need an individual who can hit the ground running, has experience of carrying a high, wide and varied caseload who can complete assessments in line with all adult social care legislation and navigate liquid logic to an excellent standard.
Personal resilience and experience is a must and I would welcome CVs from experienced social workers for this post.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.